Sunday, April 28, 2013

I returned from PR weekend this morning.  I am still pretty excited and tired at the same time. It was wonderful and joyful to see some friends from a while ago and meet some terrifically talented new friends.

Uh oh, I scored some new and some old favorite patterns!  Here they are..










 The Simplicity evening top separates contains my tried and true knit top in it.  I am so pleased to have regained the Tea Garden Tee shirt! I let that pattern go a few years back and am so happy to have found it again!

 The sewing mojo is back!!  

The Simplicity dress pattern (view C) is what I want to make next as a bathing suit coverup for swimming at the fitness club that I have recently joined.  It is an outdoor pool and I am tired of wrapping myself in towels as soon as I exit the pool. I am certain that I have the perfect fabric in my stash aka SABLE..  Yes, I now realize that my stash is quadrupling faster than the proverbial pair of  bunny rabbits !!

Acquisition  as to date: 7 free patterns, a miniscule amount of Ella Moss knit fabric (heavily and heavenly discounted!!) at Stone Mountain and Daughter, lots of laughter, some amazing new friends in LA and learning some new sewing tricks from the acclaimed Sandra Betzina.

What more can I ask for??

No comments: