Thursday, June 1, 2017

New month, many positive changes!!








 it's getting better all the time..

I am stunned that today is the anniversary of Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

This is such a great photo of the fab four, it's so unbelievable that it was way back when I was a very young child, when all of the Psychedelic Era was a happening thing!

 Paisley fabrics, incredibly bright colors and pungent scents of flowers blooming in the back yard.  Oldest brother was listening to Ravi Shankar on his record player, while making multitudes of sketches..

Such a different life it was.

 Today is  a new world - some of the same problems and yet not.

 Big changes for me this time around and they are all positive!!

 Finally I am choosing to do something that I have always dreamed of doing--- I am going to start working with a personal trainer, so that I can finally get back into a better exercise routine and make some  more needed changes with my health.

I am getting more excited about sewing for this Summer and fun in the sun in Las Vegas, with a great friend who also loves to sew!
.

As far as contenders for sewing, I am really excited about making  Vogue 9114 as a skirt, New Look 6748 as a possible sleeveless dress and  finally Vogue 1543 another sleeveless dress!






No comments: